Friday, August 14, 2009

My First Post

While I am new on blogger, I have been familiar with blogging for some time now. I subscribe to and read daily blogs from several different people. In addition, I have been using my Facebook as a blog for as long as I have had it.

Often I used my Facebook to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to my unsaved friends. Sometimes, I would write about what God was showing to me. And a few times I Would review books that I had read.

This blog will be used in much the same way. My desire is to glorify God. One of the ways to do that is to write blogs that will edify myself and other believers as well as proclaim the Gospel to unbelievers. This is what I wish to do in this blog.

Over the next several days I will take some of my favorite Facebook notes and post them on this blog. Once this job is complete I will start writing fresh blogs about, well- whatever comes out of my fingers. Enjoy- and get to work preaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. We do not have to reply to your comments. If we feel like responding to your comment then we will do so. However, we reserve the right to not respond to anyone. This is our blog. We do not have to reply to critical comments on our posts. We may, we may not.

2. Thanks for stopping by. But remember, YOU are stopping by. It was your choice. This is our "home." This is our blog. You are simply passing through. Show some respect.

3. This is a blog ran by Christians. Therefore we will uphold our Christian values. No cussing. Do not use God's name in vain (capitalize His name too). Show some respect. If you are a Christian, then keep in mind Who you are representing. If you are not a Christian, please see rule two. You are the guest here and therefore, agree with our values, beliefs, ect. or not, you must follow the rules.

4. We reserve the right to delete any posts we want to. Sorry.

5. We don't allow anonymous comments.

Questions? Comments?

We would love to hear from readers:

thematt20@msn.com, MJLynn24@gmail.com

Proclaim His Excellence